The following is a list of agencies for which the county has provided a contribution in the current fiscal year.
GENERAL FUND CONTRIBUTIONS
Contributions made from the county's General Fund, out of which most county departments operate, were:
* $120,000 to the Greene County Emergency Communications District (911);
* $102,448 to the Greene County Association of Volunteer Fire Departments;
* $84,500 to the Greeneville-Greene County Public Library;
* $31,850 to the Tennessee Vocational Training Center;
* $22,942 to Frontier Health (Nolachuckey-Holston Area Mental Health Center);
* $19,600 to the Roby Fitzgerald Adult Center;
* $12,250 to the Boys & Girls Club of Greeneville & Greene County;
* $11,760 to the First Tennessee Human Resource Agency;
* $9,800 to the Greeneville-Greene County Community Ministries Food Bank;
* $7,350 to the Nathanael Greene Museum;
* $4,900 to the Greeneville Emergency & Rescue Squad;
* $4,900 to the Second Harvest Food Bank;
* $3,920 to the Retired Senior Volunteer Program and Upper East Tennessee Human Development Agency, Inc.;
* $3,430 to Keep Greene Beautiful;
* $2,450 to the Volunteer Center of Greeneville/Greene County;
* $1,470 to the Forestry Division; and,
* $980 to the Middle Nolichucky Watershed Alliance.
The total of these contributions from the General Fund, for which property tax is the main revenue, was $444,550.
HOTEL/MOTEL TAX CONTRIBUTIONS
Another $167,000 from the General Fund in contributions to the Greene County Partnership for tourism and economic development comes solely from the allotted portion of the county Hotel/Motel Tax, not from property tax revenues.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT FUND
Also funded with Hotel/Motel Tax revenues are the following contributions from the Economic Development Fund:
* $29,400 to Kinser Park, a joint Greeneville and Greene County park;
* $29,400 to the Greeneville Parks & Recreation Department, which serves both town and county residents;
* $10,000 to the Niswonger Performing Arts Center;
* $7,500 to the Dickson-Williams Historical Association;
* $3,000 to the Landair Ladies Classic Girls Basketball Tournament;
* $1,980 to the Central Ballet Theatre; and,
* $800 to the Greene County Partnership for directional signs to Galaxy Park and local Civil War-related markers.
The total of these contributions from the Economic Development Fund was $79,060.