Greene County Partnership Tourism Director Tammy Kinser and Greeneville/Greene County will host more than a dozen travel writers on Friday and Saturday.
The visit will be part of a Northeast Tennessee Media Tour highlighting The Sunny Side Trail of the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development.
The Sunny Side Trail includes a number of sites in Greeneville and Greene County.
The 13 journalists and three Geiger & Associates Staff members will arrive tonight and visit sites Friday morning and much of Saturday.
They will visit the following in their two-day stay:
* General Morgan Inn;
* Doak House Museum and Tusculum College;
* President Andrew Johnson Museum and Library at Tusculum College;
* Dickson-Williams Mansion;
* Myers Pumpkin-Patch and Corn Maze;
* Still Hollow Farm;
* Civil War Bike Trail;
* Plum Tasty and;
* Andrew Johnson National Historic Site.